Welcome to the Centaurus Track & Cross Country Foundation!
Promoting healthy active lifestyle through athletics.
Saturday, March 16th, 9am to 9pm
Volunteers Needed! Sign Up Sheet Here
How to Sign up
- Participants should go to https://charitybets.com/events/426/users and click "FUNDRAISE"
- New users will create an account
- CharityBets members (fundraised in 2012) will click "LOGIN"
- Login will be the email address they used last year and password
- Forgotten passwords will be emailed to the account on file
- Important – if existing users attempt to create a "new" account with the same email address that we have on file they will not be able to. They will be told to "login" with that email address
- GOAL SETTING (After logging in or creating an account)
- How much do you want to fundraise?
- How many miles do you want to walk or run?
- Upload Picture
- Write a quote about why you're competing
- FINALIZE your profile
- Email your donors and provide a link to your fundraising | public profile. Ask them to place a "charitybet" on you, challenging you to how many miles you can walk or run.
- Users can "share" their profile using Goolge+, Facebook, Twitter, etc
How to Donate
- There are two ways to get to the users profile page
- Option 1 -- Click the box above and find the name of the participant you would like to pledge to, and you will be taken to their profile page.
- Option 2 -- Click the link provided from the athlete via email and you will go straight to their page.
- Once on the profile page, make a pledge that you will donate for EACH mile completed.
- A $10 pledge per mile will be a $100 donation if the athlete completes 10 miles.
Or, make a flat donation to the general fund by clicking below and selecting "Flat Donation"
Thank you to our 2013 Sponsors
JUNIOR VARSITY SPONSOR
our service to making sure that anyone that wishes to participate in track & field events or cross country running can do so regardless of economic barriers.
We believe that a healthy mind and spirit are tied closely to maintaining a healthy body. Athletes of all ages and abilities are always welcome to join us!
We support our community and do our best to take care of its needs and make a positive impact on future generations.
Have a good mind.
No matter what situation you’re in, find something good about it, rather than the negative things.
And in dealing with other human beings, find the good in them as well.
We are all interdependent.
Do things for others—tribe, family, community— rather than just for yourself.
Turn what has been done into a better path. If you’re a leader, think about the
impact of your decisions on seven generations into the future.
-Chief Wilma Mankiller, Cherokee Nation
For more information about the Centaurus High School Cross Country or Track & Field Teams, use the following links: